2.28.2012

Ten Snaps: A Little of This, and a Little of That

My focus lately has been all over the place.  A little of this and a little of that with a bunch of sewing mixed in.  So, with that in mind I thought it would be fun to dump ten snaps from my camera to see what I've been doing. 

A little puppy watching.  She did have her eyes closed... but somehow she always knows when I'm stalking her with the camera.


I have to laugh at my clean desk photo because it sure doesn't look like this today.


We have been soaking in as much outdoor time and sunshine as possible.  And Sammy is still trying to eat every stick in the yard.


On a walk I saw this little bit of moss and rocks and it makes me think this is the perfect quilt background for the mushroom scene I have brewing in my head.


Walks and hikes with the dogs have just been glorious!


The lake melts all my stresses away.  And it's so funny to see it this time of year with no ice. 


We woke up last week to this... winter appearing from no where.  And honestly... we loved it! 


Snow isn't always fun to drive in, but it sure makes for a pretty drive... doesn't it?


Spring fever is nibbling at me in a serious way.  With the warmer than normal weather I am just dying to get my hands in some dirt.  Little plants and flowers are doing their best to do to hold me over a bit longer as I just have to remember that gardening is just around the corner!


And this is Sammy again.  Looking at all these photos I remember that she really has been the primary focus of my attention of late.  You see, she is in the rebellious phase of things which is fine, but I forgot how much work it is. 

And yes there are days where I feel like a broken record... no bite, give me that shoe, no jumping, leave it, slow down, stop barking, don't pull on Katie's collar, enough water, you have to pee... again?  My little white squishy dog.  She is really shaping up to be a fantastic pup, but she is sure testing me along the way!


Hope you are off to a brilliant start to the week!

1 comment:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Ok- I have another question. Do you live in a city or town? Or are you on a farm / in a forest? I thought you lived urban, but your roads are surrounded by bush/trees. I see that a lot in American tv shows. No paved sidewalks and houses next door.
?
I must sound like a total dork here. lol
~Monika

Related Posts with Thumbnails