4.14.2012

Happy Bits {number one}

I think this is a fitting title for all those little random bits of happiness that I capture on the camera.  Sometimes the pictures tell a story, but lately I'm noticing that I am using photography to reflect on those little bits of happiness that are in each day.

Just looking through these brings me calmness!  Let's see what made me smile through the week.

Newly made spotted binding.


Sammy.  Also, newly nicknamed Sam-urai!




Doesn't she look like she is in so much trouble here?


Moving my sewing table into the sunny window.


Putting binding on the The Lake piece.


Spending gobs of time outside and watching how quickly Katie closers her eyes in a sunny spot.


Taking notice of all the bulbs that are blooming.  And I just can't get enough of rich colors!!


And Katie's big infectious smile!! 


Ahhhh... see, happier, more balanced and ready for more!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I can see why these are happy things! Love your Lake piece. It's amazing.....looking forward to seeing the finished project. :o)

Megan said...

Look at your happy things! The bulbs are beautiful and the pups, well, very beyond happy and beautiful! The binding looks great, which reminds me... have we yet seen the binding on the sunset quilt? Did I miss that post somehow?

Teje Karjalainen said...

Beautiful and happy! Hugs to all of you! x Teje & Nero

Kris from Duke Says Sew What said...

Love those pups! The Lake piece is really just incredible. I could never do that!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails