2.06.2013

Get it Finished {February}

It's time to set my goal for February for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  This is a year long activity and is hosted by Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts and Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs



Participating in A Lovely Year of Finishes means that each month I will pick one project (can be new or something already started) and vow to finish the task within that month.  I'm looking forward using this as a motivator to better plan out what I want to work on.  I find myself sometimes sitting in my craft/sewing room and willy nilly picking up pieces and making progress, but not finishing things.  I will still allow myself to flit between projects, but this also gives me a sense of focus and urgency for at least one piece a month.


This month I would like to finish sewing, quilting and mail a completed quilt for Hurricane Sandy people in need.  I now have all the pieces trimmed and am ready to get this one off the to do list and off to a new loving family!


This is what the other Hurricane Sandy quilt looked like.  Only this time I have the coolest backing with little macaroons on it.  It's going to be super!

1 comment:

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

What a great project. I can't wait to see if finished. Thanks for linking up my dear

Related Posts with Thumbnails